It is a unique, innovative and alternative approach for the Diabetics
EBBE Therapy Protocol for diabetes is
Diabetes, often referred to by doctors as Diabetes Mellitus, describes an auto immune, metabolic disorder where the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar)level. It will be either because insulin production is inadequate, or the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience polyuria (frequent urination), suffer with increased thirst (polydypsia) and also hunger (polyphagia).
Latest studies indicate that India has become the Diabetic Capital of the World. Reports predict that by 2050, about 50% of the World population will be diabetic. Questions have arisen like, “What has medicine done for the prevention or dynamic management of diabetes? More importantly, what have people done for themselves?” Diabetics must pay for their care out of their own pocket because public medical services and insurance are lacking. The diagnosis of diabetes in a low or middle-income country can often drag entire families into poverty.
A recent report in one of the leading daily says, that in the major cities of India, Type 2 Diabetes increasingly, afflicts the younger generation, ie 20 plus age group. According to another global survey of Diabetics, 95% have Type 2 diabetes, caused mainly by lifestyle & stress factors. 5% have Type 1 diabetes and are totally dependent on Insulin injections on a daily basis.
The biggest threat today, is that those who are diabetic, do not really understand the seriousness of the disease and its future complications. Any small step they take to control diabetes, is surely a giant step in preventing future complications like high BP, heart diseases, heart attack, strokes, kidney failure, blindness, skin diseases, sexual disorders, prostate gland hypertrophy and genetic damages to their children.
Following are the complications arising out of Diabetes:
- Heart Disease – People with diabetes have a higher risk for heart attack and stroke.
- Eye Complications – People with diabetes have a higher risk of visual impairment and other optical problems.
- Kidney Disease – Diabetes can damage the kidneys and may lead to kidney failure.
- Nerve Damage (neuropathy) – Diabetes can cause damage to the nerves that run through the body.
- Foot Problems – Nerve damage, infections of the feet, and problems with blood flow to the feet can be caused by diabetes.
- Skin Complications – Diabetes can cause skin problems, such as infections, sores, and itching. Skin problems are sometimes a first sign that someone has diabetes.
- Dental Disease – Diabetes can lead to problems with teeth and gums, called gingivitis and periodontitis.
i-Chrysalis makes available to people, alternative therapies that they can independently handle, that can prevent/ manage diabetes.
The magic of hormones to stabilize the glucose level is still a mystery to the medical world. EBBE Therapy, devised by Dr. Jose, is a scientifically designed protocol to address Type-2 Diabetes. During the EBBE procedures, the concerned ‘Marma Points’ in the body get adequately stimulated. This helps to ‘switch on’ the insulin producing Beta cells, ‘switch off’ Glycogen releasing Liver cells thereby ensuring a good control of glucose absorption in the Small Intestine. Micro Dieting Techniques complement to support and keep the blood sugar at its optimum level.
EBBE Therapy is a Therapeutic procedure that helps people suffering with Type 2 Diabetes and is providing a permanent solution. The method of treatment is a combination of Holistic Disciplines like Yoga, Acupuncture, Su-Jok, Acupressure, Electro Homoeopathy medicine, Medicinal Herbals and Naturopathy.
Clinical Observation after 15 weeks of regular practice:
- Better energy to work
- Overall health improvement
- Sound sleep
- Improved sexual efficiency
- Better healthy look
- Weight under control
- Better anxiety & anger management ability
- Satiety even with less quantity of food
- Better immunity level
- Enhanced muscular efficiency
- Increased digestive power
- Relief from body pain & vague feeling of chest pain
For EBBE Therapy Consultation and more information email-us on firstname.lastname@example.org